Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Blog !

Hey Everyone,

Are you addicted to bones? Then you have definitely come to the right blog ! :)
I have been wanting to create a Bones Blog ever since I began watching the show but time wouldn't allow it. But now, I believe it is the right time to create a blog that will contain lots of information about bones, including spoilers, pictures, quotes, and much more.

I will need some help so if anyone is interested in becoming a part of the team, do let me know :)

In the next few days, you will see lots of stuff being posted to the blog. I am still playing around with the styles and the type of content that will be posted. So please be patient and hopefully we can start something that will last a very long time.

I'd also like to dedicate this first post to Obsessed With Bones, which no longer will be updated. I have loved that blog and Wendy did an incredible job with it for so many years.

- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment