Sunday, October 24, 2010

100 Reasons I Can’t Quit Bones


1. Amy Cullen: The Graft in the Girl: This might seem crazy to be at the top of the list, but I can honestly say this episode changed my life. It’s so passionate, and I remember crying when I first watched it, wanting so desperately to have something in my life that I was as passionate about. Of course, at that time, I didn’t realize that BONES was going to be one of those things. But…I’m okay with that.

2. Brennan steals Booth’s fries. This is just…beyond…I don’t even know. She’s so matter of fact about things, and this is no different. And Booth cannot deny her much of anything, let alone that. He loves it too.

3. Everything Happens Eventually. It had darn well better!

4. Booth and Brennan sing Keep on Tryin to one another at the diner. I can’t even listen to that song without smiling.

5. Vincent Nigel Murray. J’adore.

6. Fire in the Ice: The entire episode. Brennan’s sweet wave to Booth. His return wave and confident grin. His cocky attitude as team captain of his hockey team; the way Brennan gets nervous when he falls down and she rushes out to the ice. The way he makes her drive him home and the way she picks up the soup from the place for him. And I love the way she stays up all night skating with him to keep him awake, how they both sort of joke about how legit that is. And they can’t keep their hands to themselves in a sweet and special and comfortingly sexy kind of way.

Find out the rest of the 100 reasons at
Source: http://bonestheory.wordpress.com/2010/10/24/100-reasons-i-cant-quit-bones/

No comments:

Post a Comment